"Provide our guests with a safe, and peaceful, family oriented camping adventure."
- Open containers of alcohol, profanity and behavior disruptive to our guests will not be tolerated. If evicted, there will be no refund.
- Quiet time is from 11pm to 6am. The campground gate will be closed, and all sound-emitting devices and lights are turned off.
- A manager will remain on site overnight and will aggressively patrol the campground. Please respect campers near you, keep talking and noise to reasonable level.
-Your well behaved, non-aggressive dog is welcome. However it must be on a leash at all times and kept away from other campers. Expect to sign a liabilitywaiver on check-in. Controlling your pet is your responsibility.
The campground is on 10 acres of tree lined frontage on the Red River. There is a mix of trees/shade and open fields. It is a "primative" campground, meaning that there is no power hook-ups or running water. There is an excellent canoe/kayak take-out. It's location in the heart of the Gorge makes it the perfect place for riverside camping and provides access to hiking trails.
A manager will be on-site and will provide a liability waiver and campground rules to each guest. Call for reservations.
Rates and Services
- $7 per person, per day ($10 minimum). - Kids 5 and under are free.
- $10 added for trailers/RVs over 10'.
*Scouts, churches, schools, call us to discuss group discounts and camping/canoe packages!
Campsites: Each site has a fire ring, and there are picnic tables scattered throughout the campground.
Sanitation: Porta potties are on-site.
Firewood: Large wood bundles are $5 each.In order to control tree-killing pests, please do not bring wood from outside the Gorge.